Hello everyone, I’ve been hard at work with the blog, even though there isn’t any new “content” to speak of. There was some kind of malware present in the blog and all attempts to remove it without deleting the entire blog and starting from scratch again had failed, so that’s what needed to be done. I managed to save the text and media but getting everything formatted again took a very long time, and we’re back now!
A write-up of the recent IRL tournament I hosted should be coming soon, but if there are any broken links, images, or anything else with the blog, please contact me. I think I got everything but there’s just a lot of content here so I can’t really be sure. Thanks for your patience and I hope I don’t have to deal with this again.