Forum

These forums are a place where Dominion content can be created, revised, and eventually published on the Wake up, Meeples blog. They also serve as a place for discussion and feedback for Making Luck: A Dominion Podcast.

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Purpose and Rules

Hello, and welcome to the Wake Up, Meeples Forums!

The purpose of these forums is to provide a place to discuss what happens on the Wake Up, Meeples Blog, which includes articles, episodes of Making Luck, a Dominion Podcast™, potentially the contents of my YouTube or Twitch channels, or any other good Dominion content.

I'd really like to provide a place where content can be made and reviewed by lots of people; I couldn't find any place else on the internet that had everything I wanted, so here we are! I'd like to lay out a few ground rules to make it clear what I'm hoping to achieve from these forums.

1. Moderators reserve the right to remove or separate any off-topic discussion. Sure, joking around is fun but if it gets too far removed from the original topic, they'll step in and take care of it the best way they can.
  2. No discussion of religion, sex, or politics here. There are plenty of other places on the internet you can talk about that if you want, but this is not one of them.
  3. Feedback should be constructive. Negative feedback is an important part of how content can be improved, but there is a difference between pointing out a flaw in the content in a constructive way and just being mean. Personal insults will not be tolerated for any reason.

That's about it. The main goal here is to provide an organized, moderated place to help in creating content, specifically Dominion content. Thanks for being here, and thanks in advance for following these guidelines so that we can all enjoy being here!

I'm seeing some new accounts being registered, and that's awesome! There's one thing I wanted to ask of people who are enthusiastic about posting here:

I do plan to post on places like Reddit, BGG, and F.DS to promote these forums, but I'm holding off on those posts until the writing process is a bit more ironed out... I'm all for telling people about these forums and getting more people here, but the public posts are something I'd like to do when I'm ready, which will be in a week or two, or something like that.

Hopefully this makes sense...