12/22/2010: The move was officially a success

Well, it’s been over two weeks since I moved, so if there was going to be any sort of tank crash or major problems, I would have seen some trace of them by now. I think it’s finally safe to say that the move went successfully with no fish lost! Some of the plants in the freshwater tank are looking a little stressed, but for the most part I’ve been able to get the algae under control and I’ve seen new growth on almost all of the plants.

I’ve made a couple of minor cosmetic and plumbing changes to the saltwater tank, and I’m working on cleaning off some of the old sand and putting it back into the tank, but there’s nothing too interesting to write about. In the next couple of weeks I’ll be getting some more snails, since I only know of one that’s still alive. Also, I hope to get some more tangs too, since Filet seems lonely and needs someone to pick on.

I’ve taken a bunch of pictures of the saltwater fish. Enjoy!




Leave a Reply